Original topic:

Samsung S10 OneUI 4 Beta

(Topic created: 12-04-2021 09:04 AM)
Chessplayr
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
How well is the OneUI 4 Beta working on the S10 series? Any bad bugs/glitches? Should I get it now or wait a few days/weeks?
8 Replies
Mrs-Cay
Black Hole
Options
Discussions
Participating in a beta program means dealing with issues and providing feedback.

If you're not willing to deal with the issues, then avoid sign up and wait for the GA.

It seems folks only want to join a beta to get the next version "before other folks".
Calder-Cay
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
Agreed.
When I recently participated in the 21 beta, specifically beta1 and beta2, my phone would randomly reboot upwards of 40+ times a day, even when the phone was sitting on a table doing nothing.
Chessplayr
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
I'm cool with the bugs unless there's many breaking-phone type bugs. Though I'm not sure where I would properly provide feedback. Would I do that here, via community post?
0 Likes
Calder-Cay
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
There is a dedicated beta forum, where you can post feedback ... plus there are reporting options in the Members app for feedback and crashes, etc
0 Likes
Chessplayr
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Got it. Ty 🙂
0 Likes
EFC3
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
I have a s10 and i have one thing to say about it. Welcome to the **bleep** show!!:-)
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @Chessplayr ,

Experience of one member in Beta Program is not necessarily same as others. If you are interested, we recommend you back your device and  join the beta program to install beta software. You always have option to deregister and move back to Android 11. Please note that going back to Android 11 does erase all data on your device and has to be restored. 

Regards
One UI Beta Team

Chessplayr
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Thank you very much! I actually wasn't sure if I could revert back to Android 11; glad to hear I can if I choose. I went ahead and registered for Beta! So far I'm loving it, had a few bugs but I've gotten them reported. 👍
0 Likes