Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Unable to control touch...

(Topic created: 10-14-2021 06:33 PM)
user7BvsaNaAUL
Constellation
Options
Discussions
Good evening I'm wondering if anybody else is having problems with controlling the touch on their phone meaning when I am in the apps my phone will start opening different apps and start twitching meaning moving the screen back and forth if I'm in the settings Hill open different settings and move the screen back and forth his leg is having a seizure something of its own it's very weird I've never seen anything like that but when I'm in Android 11 it does not do that it's only on 12 you I 4.0 beta 2 beta 1 did not do it either
2 Replies
Options
Discussions
Hmm I haven't had any issues like that, I'd report that through the beta feedback feature on this app and Factory reset if possible. If it's not fixed after the reset, it might be a hardware issue instead, it's rare but could happen.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,

Please try force stopping your apps, clearing cache and rebooting your device. If issue continues, please send us an error report to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes