Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Unlocked Note 20 ultra not updating to beta

(Topic created: 11-25-2021 06:02 PM)
JohnToups
Astronaut
Options
Discussions

I have a note 20 ultra unlocked from Verizon now on straight talk and I am unable to get the beta update can anyone help.

8 Replies
jordan7
Comet
Options
Discussions
I have the s21 and haven't even gotten the android 12 update
ksimon677
Constellation
Options
Discussions
I have a Galaxy A71 5G unlocked from Verizon and not getting updates. Keeps saying "Network Not Available" when I check for software updates. I also have AT&T thru Straight Talk
Jsan5055
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
On Samsung members homepage tap on benefits scroll down and there should be a one ui beta banner. After you register, go to system updates and you should see the update. Hope this helps.
0 Likes
zack722
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
Did you try clearing your phones cache partition by booting into recovery mode?
0 Likes
usera6Y4nXPMJB
Constellation
Options
Discussions
I have the S20 Note and have been told by 3 ATT people that my phone is not going to get the update. So, the phone I spent alot of money on 1 year ago will become useless once the 3G network is shut down. I am very upset about this.
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
Just because they work at At&t sometimes they are miss informed and sometimes I believe they say things about Android to discourage people, and steer them to iPhone, bet they would never say that about apple. IMHO! Try to Google it. Screenshot_20211127-081835_Chrome_12921_1638026315.jpg
0 Likes
Yamialex224
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
Your phone has LTE and 5G. You will be fine.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @JohnToups ,

One UI Beta Program for Note 20 devices is only available for Samsung unlocked devices and is currently closed. 

Regards
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes