Original topic:

Are the Buds2 Pro shaped different than the Buds2?

(Topic created: 08-08-2022 06:13 PM)
badup007
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

I will like to know will the galaxy buds 2 pro design and shape be any different from the buds 2. 

Cause I have a buds 2 and I don't like it and have I have not used it more than 3 times cause it keep on falling out of my ears no matter which one of the tips I put on it

10 Replies
Ariscott56
Supernova
Options
Galaxy Buds
The Galaxy Buds2 Pro will have an added wing and the microphone is placed a little higher.
0 Likes
DarkPhox
Comet
Options
Galaxy Buds
This is certainly something I wished the current Buds Pro had, everything else about the earbuds is relatively great in my opinion except the fit, they start to fall out relatively easy if you lean your head down or do a lot of head movements.
0 Likes
Dmoore38
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Buds
I had that issue with them falling out aswell until I purchased some ear tips off Amazon with 3 different sizes small, medium, large and the small ones fit perfectly and they don't fall out anymore unless I laugh alot
DarkPhox
Comet
Options
Galaxy Buds
I bought new eartips off of Amazon and those worked better and felt better in my ears, they helped a bit with the Buds trying to fall out of my ears but the issue is still a prominent thing.
0 Likes
Dmoore38
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Buds
Did you try all sizes and what type of tips did you get?
0 Likes
Dmoore38
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Buds
I have the buds pro which are more premium than the buds 2 so what I'm seeing so far is the new buds pro 2 are going to look the same rather than taking the buds pro design
0 Likes
Ariscott56
Supernova
Options
Galaxy Buds
That's not quite true. The Galaxy Buds2 Pro are slightly different but look NEARLY similar to the Buds Pro, considering the fact they'll have the same price too.
0 Likes
PeninaD
Comet
Options
Galaxy Buds
No idea.
0 Likes
diazr1843
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
I had that problem too. but I switch to the smaller size tip and push them in really good and now I have a hard time taking them out,just make sure your seating them in your ear canal.
0 Likes