JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy buds pro no tienen sonido

(Topic created: 01-26-2023 06:02 PM)
Ofarius
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
Recientemente me ha pasado que mis galaxy buds pro no tienen sonido cuando esta activo la cancelación de sonido o sonido ambiental pero cuando estos dos modos están desactivados si tiene sonido, los he restablecido y desinstalado la aplicación galaxy wearable pero no se ha arreglado, pero antes de conectarlos a un dispositivo si funciona la cancelación de sonido y el sonido ambiental pero al conectarlo ya no funciona y no tiene sonido y ya he intentado conectarlo a un dispositivo diferente pero pasa lo mismo. ¿Alguien tiene una solución? 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Buds

Thank you for reaching out and welcome to the community. I can certainly understand your concern with your Galaxy Buds pro not having any sound when using ANC and Ambient sound and would be happy to look into this further for you. As you have tried all the troubleshooting step, I would recommend submitting an error report, so our team of engineers can look at the symptoms you are experiencing. Give this link a try for steps to submit an error report: https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Samsung-Apps-and-Services/How-to-submit-an-error-report/td-p/247...

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 Replies
Pawabè
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds
A mi tambien me sucedia lo mismo varias veces
Asi que mejor opte por cambiar por los galaxy buds live super recomendado np me han defraudado
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Buds

Thank you for reaching out and welcome to the community. I can certainly understand your concern with your Galaxy Buds pro not having any sound when using ANC and Ambient sound and would be happy to look into this further for you. As you have tried all the troubleshooting step, I would recommend submitting an error report, so our team of engineers can look at the symptoms you are experiencing. Give this link a try for steps to submit an error report: https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Samsung-Apps-and-Services/How-to-submit-an-error-report/td-p/247...

0 Likes