JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy bud series battery drain

(Topic created: 09-06-2021 12:32 PM)
userFTv11wi3xI
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I've had my Galaxy Buds+ since April 3rd, and I noticed that the battery on my right earbud tends to drain faster than my left earbud by about 5%, even after letting them charge in the case until they reach 100%.

17 Replies
user4C5hkZVkc6
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

hello,

I noticed that my Galaxy buds plus aren’t working properly, left side bud battery is draining 18-20% faster than right one and also when not in use its draining to zero very fast, whats the issue? its been only 1.2 yrs.. please let me know

Ellin
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy Buds
I just wrote about this,this morning
ApolloSun
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
I have the same issue, it's only been 1 and half year since I bought them.
0 Likes
knightsurgeon
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hello there, I would recommend attempting to reset your buds through the Galaxy Wearables app. If that doesn't help the next step would be to have your buds evaluated by a certified technician. You can have this set up by calling 1800SAMSUNG or you can always message any of the moderators here and we'd be happy to get that set up for you.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
AndyZard
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
I'm having a similar issue except my left galaxy bud just doesn't work or connect at all anymore. I've tried resetting them, unpaired, fully charging, but my Note 20 Ultra and iphone 11 wont recognize the left earbud
0 Likes
userbhEI6iebCB
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
Right earbud is losing volume as well as battery draining at a 3× faster rate than the left. Only getting mostly feedback from the right earbud anymore and when it does work the volume is barely above a whisper even when maxed out! Anyone else experiencing this issue?
TheDeadArtist
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
Definitely can agree on the feedback rate on the right v.s. the left bud and the battery differential between them as well (not 3x for me closer to 1.5) However I've dropped both buds accidentally trying to place them back in the case. Despite that i have assuredly not encountered any kind of sound quality issues other than figuring out how to sit them in my ears properly.
0 Likes
Brocker_Tech
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
I experienced this issue with both those and my Galaxy Buds Plus. Make sure to clean them and follow the troubleshooting steps they have online. If you call/text 1-800-SAMSUNG and they are still in warranty they can replace the buds for free if you send them into their service center.
0 Likes