Original topic:

Any tips to make my experience with my new Galaxy Z Fold 4 better?

(Topic created: 12-01-2022 11:09 PM)
Ztastic
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Fold

Hey! 

Never do anything like this really but I just wanted to show how amazed I am with this phone. 
Honestly I even made the "Big Switch" and was way easier than anticipated and a category of its own, for sure. This phone just breezes through everything I've thrown at it. Truly a piece of art when it comes to technology and functionality.
A well rounded unit, yet classy. So easy to use one handed if you want it to be and the next you got a phablet! so incredible! Anyway I'm going back to enjoying this beast of a phone.

Any tips on how to make the experience any better? 

6 Replies
ChickenNugget
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Fold
Congratulations you now have the coolest phone on the planet.
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Fold

Hey @Ztastic, Welcome to the Samsung Community! We are so glad you are enjoying your new Fold4. We have lots of great Members willing to help with any questions you may have. You are also welcome to reach out to any of the moderators for assistance. Please take time to check out the Community Corner where you'll find lots of helpful information for using the Community.

https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Community-Corner/bg-p/welcome-blog

We appreciate you being part of the community, and look forward to future posts from you!

0 Likes
Jaroclay8
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Fold
I was going to upgrade but opted to wait for the Black Friday sale. To my surprise, the cost went up by $100 due to a reduction in my trade-in value. I decided to see what Cyber Monday sale would be. What I found was a $50 increase in cost after trade-in. Pre Black Friday, I was able to upgrade to the 512GB for $460. Today, the upgrade price is $590. I am disappointed and confused about why each sale increases the cost to upgrade. I have a Galaxy S22 Ultra. Looks like I will wait a month and see what the Christmas sales bring. 10 years I have gotten good deals to upgrade my phone. I had the Fold 3 but traded it in as it did not work the way I thought it would. These issues have been addressed in the Fold 4 for me. Still looking to upgrade but not at this time. Thank you for letting me gripe. ☺️
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy Fold
Discover Samsung event starts December 8 to Dec 15
b4373
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Fold
I would recomend not buying a fold phone, screen will break as mine is now and they want you to send the phone to them so it can be repaired under manufacturer warranty. That's great but the problem is you have no phone for weeks.
TheRabbi
Comet
Options
Galaxy Fold
Depends on where you live. I've sent two devices in, ever, and both took about a week from end to end.
0 Likes