JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Fold3 Camera Selection help?

(Topic created: 07-25-2022 02:54 PM)
LSxV8KiaSorento
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Fold
I looked online to find out how to select the different lenses on the phone. Everything online says to choose the "one tree" or "two tree" icons (for example) however for some reason my phone doesn't have that option. On my camera I have ".5" "1" and "2".  I'm assuming those are the same thing?  I don't understand why mine is different unless they changed it in a software update?  I DID bring over all my stuff from my Samsung S9 with "smart switch" and I hope that didn't mess anything up??

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
MarvinG84
Comet
Options
Galaxy Fold

No that's perfectly normal, my S21 Ultra shows the same things. .5 is your Ultra Wide, 1 is the main lens and 2 will be your telephoto.

View solution in context

3 Replies
Solution
MarvinG84
Comet
Options
Galaxy Fold

No that's perfectly normal, my S21 Ultra shows the same things. .5 is your Ultra Wide, 1 is the main lens and 2 will be your telephoto.

LSxV8KiaSorento
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Fold
Thank you! I was just making sure that it wasn't the smart switch or something else. Strange that the Samsung help section still shows the "trees" version.
tom2055
Supernova
Options
Galaxy Fold
The icons used to be trees, (3 for ultra wide, 2 for regular and 1 for zoom) however is Samsungs most recent update they changed it to show the exact zoom level. Odd the support page hasn't been updated