JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Keep getting Cashapp popups on every app I open?

(Topic created: 11-27-2022 02:39 PM)
Caid07
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Fold

I keep getting cashapp popups on everything I open, Google,  text message, and social media.  It ask me to download cashapp bit I already have cashapp.  I have already did a factory reset, deleted apps etc and it is still popping up, I even went and added malwarebytes, still get popup from cashapp. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Fold

@Caid07 "How do I get rid of it"

You need to remove the 3rd party app which is causing it. 

Samsung's Good Lock has a Nice Catch module. That module will capture "Toast history" which is the pop up history. It will tell you which app caused the pop up. Then you remove that app.

BTW, Nice Catch can catch vibrations, commercials, and a lot more. 

Good Lock, and it's modules, are free and available in the Galaxy Store. They provide a lot of useful features and customizations. 

View solution in context

3 Replies
LongHiker
Options
Galaxy Fold

@Caid07 This is most likely caused by a 3rd party app. As a troubleshooting step, you can boot into safe mode. If the popups don't appear while booted in safe mode, then you know it is a 3rd party app. 

0 Likes
Caid07
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Fold
How do I get rid of it
0 Likes
Solution
LongHiker
Options
Galaxy Fold

@Caid07 "How do I get rid of it"

You need to remove the 3rd party app which is causing it. 

Samsung's Good Lock has a Nice Catch module. That module will capture "Toast history" which is the pop up history. It will tell you which app caused the pop up. Then you remove that app.

BTW, Nice Catch can catch vibrations, commercials, and a lot more. 

Good Lock, and it's modules, are free and available in the Galaxy Store. They provide a lot of useful features and customizations.