Original topic:

The Z Fold 4 is Great!

(Topic created: 09-02-2022 02:39 PM)
kaiters22
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Fold

Hi yall! I recently traded in my Note 20 Ultra for the Z Fold 4. I was a bit nervous after learning that it doesn't come with an S Pen, a place to hold an S Pen, and the camera quality is worse than the Note 20. 

But so far I am a big fan. It's great to be able to use the big screen to read and scroll and doodle. Texting and emailing is great on the big screen as well. Having the slim design on the front screen is great too because it's easier to hold than the large Note design. 

11 Replies
userdSieVF81ls
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Fold
Z fold 4 bad battery life! Case doesn't stay on either! I want my s20 ultra back🥺
kaiters22
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Fold
My case doesn't stay on the front screen. My finances does though! We got different brands of cases though. My battery isn't too bad. I've been on mine all day and it's draining about the same as my Note 20. Maybe you can try one of those charging cases!
0 Likes
BEN83
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Fold
I would never trade my note 20 ultra for s models or z folds. To me my note 20 ultra is powerful device.
0 Likes
kaiters22
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Fold
Yes it is a powerful device and arguably the best phone Samsung has made
kaiters22
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Fold
Or that anyone had made
BEN83
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Fold
I'm note fan, I had all notes from note 2 to note 20 ultra. They're best phones I never had no issues at all with my note phones. I wish to see note 23 to come back to life.
0 Likes
kaiters22
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Fold
Notes are great phones
BEN83
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Fold
Yes I agree with you. That's why I don't want to trade my note 20 ultra for either s models or z fold. Because I think that z or s models are not worth to buying it. When note phones comes back to life then I will get it and trade my note 20 ultra
0 Likes
Jim1590
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Fold

I also traded my Note20 Ultra for the Fold 4. I got it with the S Pen and case so there is some place to store it and the bulge makes a great holding spot.

Yeah, the camera is  a step down but I didn't take too many pictures of the moon before to miss it. Battery life is about the same. But the big screen... I am loving that.