JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Certain Critical Services are in Progress

(Topic created: 04-25-2019 05:22 AM)
Samsung_Wesley
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Why is this in my notifications and why can't I get rid of it? Is this happening to anyone else?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

That notification is coming from your Samsung members app open the app and then click the 3 dots in the right top corner and then settings and turn off diagnostics notifications plus you should be able to swipe to the right and a click the gear and turn off notifications for the app

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like the post.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓ to Accept as Solution button.

View solution in context

4 Replies
Samsung_zsiM3TM
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Yes, I own a samsung galaxy s8 and same thing has just happened to me too. It is really annoying and it won't go away. Also, I do not want to turn off my notifications and that is not a proper solution for this problem...

0 Likes
Solution
GaryB82
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

That notification is coming from your Samsung members app open the app and then click the 3 dots in the right top corner and then settings and turn off diagnostics notifications plus you should be able to swipe to the right and a click the gear and turn off notifications for the app

If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓ to Accept as Solution button.
Birddog0057
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I am having the same problem with my galaxy s8

0 Likes
GaryB82
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

You should be able to go into the samsung member app and turn off diagnostics notification its located when you hit the 3 dots in the right corner then settings and turn it off 

0 Likes