Original topic:

How can I change the default text color from an off black back to white in Samsung Notes?

(Topic created: 10-11-2021 03:38 PM)
TOMA66
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Hey y'all, 

I have a question in reference to Samsung Notes, my phone changed a couple of settings after my last upgrade, no surprise there. Well now when I go to create a new note, the default text color is an off black. How can I set it so when writing a note the default font color is white, for all Notes without having to change the color before writing. My settings for Notes is a black background. It was all good before upgrade, I had black background and default font color was white. I'd appreciate any and all tricks, tips, suggestions and comments. Thanks. 
P.S. I'm operating Galaxy Note 10+
2 Replies
Gold_userL6
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Open the Samsung Note app, while in the app:

1. Look for the Menu Icon (3 horizontal lines) on the left side of the screen - Press
2. Look for the Settings Icon (a Gear) on the top right - Press
3. Choose Page style and template from the list - Press
4. Make your choices here:
      a. Adjust color in Dark Mode - if you use Dark Mode
      b. Select Page Style
             Here is where you can change the Style of the Page, the Page Template and the Page Color. If you chose Adjust Dark Mode then the first box in the Color selection will look checkered if chosen. If you didn't choose Adjust Dark Mode then the color should be white. If you choose to select a color that color will be the color set for the page           

c. Page Settings - Layout
      d. Scroll Direction

I have chosen to Adjust Dark Mode and the selected the background color as white which will look like black and gray checkers when the Adjust Dark Mode is selected.
That is the only way to recreate the Black background and white text without another update to Samsung Notes.

Samsung Notes definitely needs an update that will allow a user to create their own default settings.

0 Likes
TOMA66
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Thank you
0 Likes