JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Contactless payment not working

(Topic created: 09-01-2022 01:51 AM)
MomMe86
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
My Google pay worked just fine yesterday (Aug 31) but today, it says I have a security issue (Sept 1). I really need to be able to use my phone to tap to pay again. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
MomMe86
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
Hey guys, it took me all night but I figured it out. My addresses didn't match perfectly. So, if anyone is still having issues try that

View solution in context

6 Replies
GoingTheDist
Comet
Options
Galaxy S22
A security issue may be a number of things but the three main things to check:
1.) Is there a new update for your phone you haven't installed
2.) Is there a new Google Pay application update you haven't installed
3.) Your bank for the card you have with Google Pay may have blocked your card for suspicious activity and just needs a call from you to verify everything is ok
MomMe86
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
Thanks. I've checked everything except the bank. I'll try that.
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S22
Well, you could contact Google. Samsung don't maintain Google Pay. You'll find that a quick Google search will yield countless results for the issue your having.
0 Likes
mizfitz13
Comet
Options
Galaxy S22
you don't happen to be on the 13 beta? if so, that's common with the unstable os & you can use samsung pay until you get the official build.
0 Likes
MomMe86
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
No I have the One UI 4.1 Android 12. I can't transfer my cards from Google pay to Samsung until I have the hard copies. Waiting on them in the mail
Solution
MomMe86
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
Hey guys, it took me all night but I figured it out. My addresses didn't match perfectly. So, if anyone is still having issues try that