JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung Pay credit card message that won't go away

(Topic created: 05-13-2022 01:09 PM)
Kiifer
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I know I probably shouldn't question the ol' and mighty Samsung, but I have tried all I know so I wanna ask,  I have never been a gammer but now almost 60 my friends and I play golf online, we ok l I'm u uh ave to be able to pull ur club back far as u can for a good shot.  My QUESTION IS ..... OK I LOVE MY SAMSUNG PHONES, I HAVE 3, BUT FOR THE LIFE OF ME, I CANT UNDERSTAND, I PAID FOR THIS PHONE.    ITS MINE !!!! WHY OH WHY, IF I EVER SLIDE MY THUMB FROM THE BOTTOM OF THE SCREEN GOING UP, DO I HAVE TO SEE SAMSUNG WANTING ME TO PUT A CREDIT CARD ON THEIR SITE.   SO I DID.  JUST TI BE DONE WITH IT.    ITS STILL THERE !!!!! OMG CAN I REMOVE IT ?? ITS LITERALLY BIGGER THAN MY EDGE MENU ON THE SIDE THAT I USE.    HELP

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Kiifer
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Ok forget I asked. I didnt want this to be. The answer. But I had to uninstall Samsung pay to get rid of it. Ty anyway

View solution in context

0 Likes
6 Replies
Solution
Kiifer
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Ok forget I asked. I didnt want this to be. The answer. But I had to uninstall Samsung pay to get rid of it. Ty anyway
0 Likes
Guitar420
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
You also could have just turned off the setting for that in samsung pay
Kiifer
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Ur right. I wasn't thinking simple. I always look too deep into the simplest of things. Ty for ya help
0 Likes
Kiifer
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Ur right. I wasn't thinking simple. I always look too deep into the simplest of things. Ty for ya help
0 Likes
Kiifer
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Hey Larrh, please forgive me, I just today saw were u had written a reply, im unsure what u may be asking. By all means please let me hear back from ya, again sorry for delay. I been outta pocked for a bit
0 Likes
Kiifer
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
So. Have any ill f my note 8 brothers been brave enough to take the leap and put UI4 and android 12 on their note 8 yet ? I know samsung will not support it but i was just wondering. I have the S20 FE G5 that has 12 on it, i was so very surprised at the difference. Wow !!
0 Likes