Original topic:

Someone hacked my Note 8

(Topic created: 09-08-2022 04:01 AM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

HE DOWNLOADED TONS OF APS MOSTLY THROUGH SAMSUNG HE ROOTED MY PHONE ,ALSO DID MY MY WIFI  HOW DO I GET THE APPS OFF OF MY PHONE THAT HE INSTALLED HE ALSO PUT A CARD IN MY PHONE AND DOWNLOADED EVERYTHING THERE ALSO 

2 Replies
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Simplist is to go to app screen. Press and hold 1 app. Press select and select all the apps you want to uninstall and press uninstall

Truth be told to really clean your fone. Remove your samsung and google account from fone. Now do a factory reset. Doing a factory reset removes everything. Make sure you know your passwords to your google and samsung account. If not, add your fone number to google & samsung account recover and change password. The reason I say remove te accounts is so it will a smooh setup after factory reset. Also you can do a google backup and samsung backup
MsScooterPowers
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
😮Just want to say that I hope this smucker is no long a friend of your husband's. 🤔I also hope you changed any financial or other sensitive info you had stored on your phone. To me this is right up there with something close to identity theft. I would definitely inquire with your local P.D. or District Attorney to see what you can do legally to this guy. I'll bet you aren't the only 'friends' he's done this to. Sounds like this guy is into criminal mischief. It could be well worth a few bucks to also do a background check on him. I reccomend "Checkmate". They are very thorough & give the real deal. I used a couple of others and all I learned from them was stuff that was already available and/or old.
Good luck to you & hope he hasn't done some real damage to you. 🙁
0 Likes