Original topic:

screen auto change bluelight filter after update to one ui 2.0

(Topic created: 04-02-2020 10:26 PM)
userX23s2XsHde
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Hi,

I encountered the problem of screen blur and has the color like bluelight filter turning on after updating to android 10 and one ui 2.0. If I stop using for a while and turn on the phone ahain the problem disappeared but after a couple minutes the pproblem happened againB2CA87EC-6E3D-466E-8607-802353DCBD05.jpeg

432 Replies
MrQue
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Thank you for that information. This is a U.S. based forum and to get this issue resolved you will have to go to the region of origin of where the device was purchased. Here's a link to get to the correct forum. http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry 

0 Likes
user59GtK1hzy8
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

This morning my Note 9 (SM-N9600)  running Android 10 UI 2.0 around a month ago received the latest security update and some minutes after it, the screen shows horizontal lines and yellow screen like if the blue filter light is enabled. 

If do the factory reset, once the phone starts the colors looks fine but in less that one minute the screen gets to the yellos lined condition. Even on the factory reset menu. 

Desk works fine.

IMG_20200315_135531632.jpgIMG_20200315_135537174.jpg

cyrildason
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I am experiening the same thing. Tried resertting the phone, but nothing changed.

Keypads etc all dont work. i tried resetting the phone to factory setting and it also didnt work. 

Even worst, i cant use the phone at all. 

Help.

0 Likes
user59GtK1hzy8
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I did all that. The same day after many reloads and power cycling the phone it recovers by it selft which confirms my theory that it is a driver. Two days latter, it happened again but did not take long and then recovered lovking the phone and getting in again. 

When I thought it was fixed happened again when I was showing a picture to a friend and then it recovered again by it selft. 

0 Likes
userp5lgcIWbjc
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I am facing the same problem. What to do? 

0 Likes
JDFAY
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

It looks like you may have a crack in screen. Right lower corner affecting the the touch sensor and backlighting

0 Likes
userJqWtsrc6ej
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I am experiencing the same thing.  

0 Likes
user59GtK1hzy8
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

That is not affecting the backlight. The crack is an screen protector.  

The issue is that the colros, contrast and brightness of the screen gets affected and you can see horizontal lines. The screen is in good physicall conditions. It must be drivers issues. It started just after the last security update the phone received. 

0 Likes
userQHsc4V2trd
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Maybe its true..my phone also got this horizontal line and the screen become abit yellowish colour. At first i taught the crack is on screen protector but then i remove the screen protector and saw a crack at the top right edge is broken, and the crack line continue along the screen. 

So maybe this is the reason? If this true, anyone know how to fix this problem? Or this horizonyal line happens because of something else? 

0 Likes
Reinfred
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

hi,

have you tried rebooting the phone to safemode?

HOLD the POWER BUTTON> tap and hold the Shudown icon till safemode appears>> tap safemode

If you are successful a word " safemode" appear on the lower part of the screen, then try to check if you have the same issue

If the phone on safemode, it will disable any 3rd party apps installed on the phone and will use only the pre isntalled apps, including the theme

now if the horizontal line dont appear, try to uninstall thems,wallpaper or app that may cause the horizontal line

If all fails, backup the phone and check if theres any service center near your area

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/locations

but most of the service location is closed due to COVID-19 issue, you might need to mail in the device.

0 Likes