Original topic:

screen auto change bluelight filter after update to one ui 2.0

(Topic created: 04-07-2020 08:34 PM)
userX23s2XsHde
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Hi,

I encountered the problem of screen blur and has the color like bluelight filter turning on after updating to android 10 and one ui 2.0. If I stop using for a while and turn on the phone ahain the problem disappeared but after a couple minutes the pproblem happened againB2CA87EC-6E3D-466E-8607-802353DCBD05.jpeg

432 Replies
userOtuM0ll8jg
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Same problem here bro..please advise for the solution

0 Likes
user6PNuW0EhzK
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I got the same problem today and I found out that if you lower your brightness on your phone then the lines won't appear 

However,increasing the brightness will bring back the lines 

Srikrishnan
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

This is the same issue I just posted about and it is not helping even after reset. Did you have any luck going back to android Pie? Or you want me to try in case this has still not been fixed for you?

MrZell
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

At this time, there is not an authorized way to revert system software.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

user7mpaUx5A8F
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I got the same issue on my Note 9 yesterday, tried resetting the phone to factory settings, but it is still there. The yellow discoloration was there right from the Boot screen. This is terrible for something with a fantastic OLED display in its class. Before this yellow color and horizontal lines, from the middle of Feb 2020, I had and still have a sort of Grey Color issue with the One UI's Dark Mode. In that, the pixels won't turn off completely while on Dark mode as it should happen with an OLED screen.

I am pretty sure this is a software issue. Samsung needs to fix this with the next Security update. The last one I got, which was the March Security update didn't fix anything and if anything, it has got worse. Give us a permanent fix Samsung. No point in just concentrating on the latest flagship phones. 

usershVGGZPhun
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

How about screen capture?  Screen capture image is fine? 

If the same problem is reproduced on the screen capture image, this is likely to be a  S/W problem.

If possible upload screen capture when you have problem.

usert5PRWfwOJv
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I got the same problem with the display after the update with Note 9. the phone is getting very hot at very shot time . Is there any solution for this ? can we revert the software update ?

0 Likes
userOtuM0ll8jg
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I have the same problem bro,please advise to solve the problem.I am getting worry

0 Likes
userOtuM0ll8jg
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

i have the same problem from today ..I intsall a new Screen protector 2 days before,Thats the problem or is that a software problem or the phone display problem.. Kindly help me also

0 Likes
userupFXAS3jWI
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I have exactly the same thing.
0 Likes