Original topic:

screen auto change bluelight filter after update to one ui 2.0

(Topic created: 04-13-2020 09:58 AM)
userX23s2XsHde
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Hi,

I encountered the problem of screen blur and has the color like bluelight filter turning on after updating to android 10 and one ui 2.0. If I stop using for a while and turn on the phone ahain the problem disappeared but after a couple minutes the pproblem happened againB2CA87EC-6E3D-466E-8607-802353DCBD05.jpeg

432 Replies
Ram_Nunna
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

After I updated the April security patch last night in my S20 Ultra, I'm facing this issue when the mobile is running in the 120hz mode if the brightness is under 25% the display is applying a green filter, this is also occurring when I open the front camera in any app, if it is kept in 60hz it's working normally, and the device is getting hot after the updateIMG_20200320_223741.jpg

userH43uuguBre
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

i just had the same issue. But i noticed that you can fix it by changing the motion smoothness back to 60Hz. But i still want to use the 120Hz. 

useri3hDI7vQ0Y
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Same issue here... Samsung could you please fix that. Thanks!

userJIK7F3TKNh
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I have the same isue

user7jgrKHhPMg
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Same peoblem here with exynos s20 ultra. After applying April patch, this happened! Please fix this asap.

userTVRLFRMELB
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I have the same Issue, please fix this thing. I want to use 120hz feature, I hope Samsung will fix this as soon as Possible.

xianghow
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

yes, malaysia exynos version (s20ultra) is having this same problem!! not only the calculator app...it is also happening in camera app, when u watch a video on facebook website on google chrome, games(any games!)...this is fcking annoying!! please fix it!!

userNGzp1Rw3vM
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

When I open my games the green tint will appear. It is so annoying! Very disappointed with Samsung. 

0 Likes
DG1790
Product Expert
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

In this case your best option would be to contact samsung directly as their are no service center that will physically service the devices onsite these items are usually shipped out with proof purchase or further inspection down below i have attached a link

For shipping repair, you need to call Samsung, the hotline is indicated in this link: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/contact/

0 Likes
Ram_Nunna
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I don't know whether it is a software or hardware problem. I don't want to get it repaired if it is a hardware problem cause I'm gonna lose water resistance. I want to to be replaced and I'm from India, here all the service centres were closed because of the lockdown.

0 Likes