Original topic:

Add battery saver feature for One ui 5

(Topic created: 09-23-2022 06:32 PM)
Samtation
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

This is just a suggestion for the Samsung team. Hopefully this reaches out go someone. But for one ui 5 I have the beta. Loving it so far, but I believe someone on the team should add a battery saver feature that turns on automatically depending on the user preference. Like a range between 40% or below. And a tab bit more of software optimization for its battery. I appreciate having the option to turn off ram plus. But a little bit more UI optimization would do wonders on the battery life. I will write what I love about one ui 5 once I get more time with it. But so far I love it

5 Replies
userwRpeumXyHe
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Isn't that something you can do with routines? I've made some that happen when the battery reaches a percentage
justicenotven
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
You cannot make that a Bixby routine?
0 Likes
blazeBark
Comet
Options
Galaxy S Phones
You can create a Bixby Routine that does this (which has recently been rebranded to Modes) - see my screenshot for an example. And next time, be sure to post in the One UI 5 Beta forums.Screenshot_20220923_204904_Modes_1000000038_1663984202.png
Samtation
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I legit didn't think of that! I'm huge on Google Assistant and hardly touched Bixby routine 😅 thank you all!
0 Likes
TheBillD
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones
At least you can get the beta test! Fold 4 here, and was really hoping for it.
0 Likes