Original topic:

Bixby Routine errors

(Topic created: 12-03-2022 12:15 PM)
rg908
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I have a series of very simple bixby routines that I keep getting errors for. All it does is display an "!" in a circle next to the "then" command. Most of the issues come from "control device" through smartthings. I try to use these frequently for shortcuts on the home screen (S10). It errors once a week or so. My wife is also trying to run the same routines on her S22 and has the same issues. They do not occur at the same time though. When I touch the command, the "!" goes away and the routine works fine. Very frustrating. Any ideas why?

8 Replies
Diaboyos
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S Phones
File an error report and let them know.
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Tap the "!" and see what the problem is. Open the app to see the routine then see what the"!" Is about. (Althougj I agree, some routines just haven't been working since the update for me as well a times 😕)Screenshot_20221203_180242_Modes and Routines.jpgScreenshot_20221203_180237_Modes and Routines.jpg
0 Likes
rg908
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

When I tap the ! it just goes away. Does not provide any information.

0 Likes
rg908
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

how do I do that?

0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Strange, well at this point try remaking the routine and then deleting this one. If still happens check the smartthings app to see if the device itself has a problem.

0 Likes
rg908
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I've tried that. Again, its multiple routines on different devices.

Options
Galaxy S Phones
Wow, at this point try checking the devices themselves and the smart things app for each device. Like u said before the Bixby routines haven't been on point since the update.
0 Likes
rg908
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Yea I don't know. All the devices are good. I run the same routines without error on shaprtools no problem as well as within the smartthings app. A few of them are only turning on a virtual switch. Should be easy.

0 Likes