JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Can we have options to customize alarm snooze button?

(Topic created: 10-17-2022 05:23 AM)
userctTRyt54fp
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Can we please get a setting that let's us choose the placement and size of the alarm snooze button in the Clock app? The dismiss button is huge and right in the middle of the screen but the snooze button is so tiny and on the bottom. Half awake me just dismisses each alarm and I end up sleeping right through them. Please give us an option to customize it!

14 Replies
Oxford
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy S Phones
The "snooze" button is "small"? I don't believe so. Screenshot_20221017-075810_Clock.jpg
0 Likes
user365170tdJ15
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Both buttons the same here
Screenshot_20221017-072105_Clock_1000000167_1666009334.jpg
0 Likes
Oxford
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Please post a screenshot of yours. There are now two screenshots showing the snooze button is at least as big as the stop button.
0 Likes
userctTRyt54fp
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Here is a screenshot of mine, I suppose it's not super small but it my half sleep it's much less easy to choose it than the dismiss buttonScreenshot_20221017-083808_Clock.jpg
Oxford
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I read a lot of Reddit boards and this board, and I have never seen anyone request the snooze button to be larger. I believe you are on an island by yourself and I really doubt there will be customization to make it larger.
0 Likes
userctTRyt54fp
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I mean the new ones let us customize text chats and I've never seen anyone ask for that. The first step towards change is to speak up!
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I wish it was bigger as well, and the alarm off smaller. I have turned my alarm off a few times in my stupor and not known. So I have a oh  alarm set on my watch now.

jjoze
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
That's not very nice if you read all the comments several people have asked the same question when you have a glowing white X in a dark room it's much easier to hit than the colored and blue snooze at least for me and several other people who have made comments
NPC1
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Don't you have to swipe to dismiss?
0 Likes