Original topic:

Dear One UI 7.0 Devs

(Topic created: a month ago)
ARandomS21FE
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Its doesn't even have to be One UI 7, I just want to see certain improvements in a near future update.

Since One UI 7 should be the final update that comes to my current device (S21 FE) I'd like to see some changes and improvements to animations.

Mainly my current issue with animations is they feel static and as if they want to stop animating as soon as possible, some animations don't even have a proper transition between the starting and end states with the main culprits for me being opening/closing apps under load and the status bar opening to the notification shade or quick settings.

Samsung hardware is absolutely great and I love it and the improvements in One UI 6.1 are a step in the right direction, but if the animations throughout One UI were more fluid/smooth and more consistent and functional under heavier loads we could FEEL how great these devices are.

Side note: Can we get better ram optimization?
2 Replies
Options
Galaxy S Phones

You can Adjust the animation speed and transition times in Developer options to your liking.

ARandomS21FE
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I know, its just that some animations don't have an animation at spots where you'd expect and others terminate slightly too quickly