Original topic:

Galaxy Fan Edition for Ultra models please?

(Topic created: 08-04-2022 11:50 AM)
SLK14
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I kind of miss the Galaxy S20FE. Even though I'm still using the S22, I also got myself the S20 FE, and finding myself using that phone more than my normal S22. Even though the S20 FE is worse than the S22 I just love the S20 FE for some reason. Samsung did release the S21 FE but it didn't give the same hype as the S20FE. The colors were weird, I genuinely dislike the buds 2 colors, I don't know why they went with that with the S21 FE. If Samsung were ever to make a fan Edition, I hope they base it on the Ultra models from now on. Nobody wants to spend 1200 dollars on a phone, and I think a fan Edition Ultra model would bring some hype. Either way I miss the old 2020 fan Edition, bring it back.

2 Replies
IIknigt
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I used to have an S20 fe too, that phone was amazing an amazing upgrade from some random Android phone that I don't even remember what it was. It was fast had amazing battery 120hz refresh rate and super amoled, a big jump from just lcd and the screen huge which was amazing for viewing content but fit in my hands. It was the best phone ever, I recently upgraded to s22+, no idea what my dad did with the s20fe but I still love the fe so much and what it gave for me.
0 Likes
Jacobbbb
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I use the s21 fe daily as my main phone, and honestly it's really worth it. It is the perfect in between f
Of the s21 and s21+
Anyway I'm sure they won't be fully discontinuing the next edition phones
0 Likes