JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Gmail bouncing "invalid header"

(Topic created: 08-12-2022 11:49 AM)
userco2yaZihMZ
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Mail sent from my android (samsung email app ver 6.1.72.1)  sent to gmail are getting bounced with error shown below.  This is NOT the case when same mail sent from my desktop (outlook desktop). so I believe the samsung app is not sending correct header as gmail is being more particular at finding spam.  SOLUTIONS ANYONE?  (previous thread recommendd contacting google, but this doesn't make sense since there isn't a problem from other mail apps)

host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com [172.253.115.27]

SMTP error from remote mail server after end of data:

550-5.7.1 [65.254.253.94] Messages missing a valid messageId header are not

550 5.7.1 accepted. ey12-20020a0562140b6c00b0047665f4211bsi1354547qvb.276 - gsmtp

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
userco2yaZihMZ
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

YES, I - the problem was although my domain name is hosted by fatcow, the website lives on WIX.  I needed to create CNAME and SPF records in the WIX system.  The values I needed were given to me be fatcow (my ISP) and added to my WIX account.  SO - contact your ISP and let them know what is happening....

View solution in context

2 Replies
Members_2ivchmr
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Hello, were you able to fins a solution to this? I am having the same problem

0 Likes
Solution
userco2yaZihMZ
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

YES, I - the problem was although my domain name is hosted by fatcow, the website lives on WIX.  I needed to create CNAME and SPF records in the WIX system.  The values I needed were given to me be fatcow (my ISP) and added to my WIX account.  SO - contact your ISP and let them know what is happening....