JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

S23 Preorder Feedback ; Trade In deals / Promotion feedback

(Topic created: 01-11-2023 06:16 AM)
SC1988
Halo
Options
Galaxy S23
These are the worst preorder trade-in deals ever. How dare Samsung try forcing us to sign contracts for 36 months with carriers to get the best deals. Gen Mill and Gen Z hate contracts. People need to boycott till they drop the prices for unlocked trade. For the previous s22 and fold and flip 4 models. CLEARLY SOME PEOPLE ARE BRAINWASHED STILL GETTING THEM. Sadly looking for clout as well. How pathetic.
669 Replies
users2wNCMBZ6D
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23

Agree 1000% 

Ive purchased many phones from Samsung and this is such a bad trade in offer, i will skip this year

Hopefully Samsung will COME TO THEIR SENSES

Options
Galaxy S23
I'll never finance for 36 months or ever 24 for that matter. Buying phones flat out is the way to go!
Options
Galaxy S23

Agree.

Samsung needs to bring back trade in value & do 2nd trade in deals like before.

If samsung wants loyalty they will allow 2 trade ins at max value

Zane99
Star
Options
Galaxy S23
We are less than 2 weeks away from the next Galaxy Unpacked event and yes I've already reserved the S23 for the trade-in deals. So if you haven't and plan on pre-ordering when the time comes then please go ahead and reserve. So to those who are interested,which ones are most likely to purchase?

Logan3092
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
Gonna trade in my 21 ultra for the 23 ultra
Zane99
Star
Options
Galaxy S23
Sweet. I love my S21 Ultra but the 256 GB storage is not enough,I need 512 GB or 1TB storage space now.
Logan3092
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
Oh jeez, I'm probably going to upgrade to the 256gb. I normally store stuff in the cloud but since you can't store games I'm running out of space on my 128gb.
0 Likes
Zane99
Star
Options
Galaxy S23
I think 128 GB storage should be retired and 256 GB should be standard,then 512 GB and then 1 TB. Music,movies,pictures and video recordings are heavy in rotation for me. I have an external Samsung SSD 1 TB drive which helps setting up my phones with smart switch easier. I've never used cloud storage though,not really my cup of tea.
Yamialex224
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S23
I'm good with my 22 plus right now. This is my first s phone so I'm going to enjoy it for a bit
Zane99
Star
Options
Galaxy S23
Please hold on to it,we may not see another S Plus version after this year.
0 Likes