JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Student and Educator Discount Program account locked

(Topic created: 02-22-2019 07:49 AM)
userpW6672YneA
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Has anyone went the the apparant impossible task of reset your student discount login after too many attempts to log in?  Even after attempting to reset the password, I still get the message "Account locked.  Exceeded limit for incorrect passwords.

I have talked/texted several departments from Samsung, and they just send me to another department, etc.  Is it really that difficult to unlock an account?

Thanx.

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
RedDragon
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S Phones

@userpW6672YneA wrote:

Has anyone went the the apparant impossible task of reset your student discount login after too many attempts to log in?  Even after attempting to reset the password, I still get the message "Account locked.  Exceeded limit for incorrect passwords.

I have talked/texted several departments from Samsung, and they just send me to another department, etc.  Is it really that difficult to unlock an account?

Thanx.

I have the student discount from myunidays and when i click samsung on their website  discount it directs me to official samsung order online and login from there

View solution in context

10 Replies
Samsung_Stephanie
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Is it the Samsung Account that's locked out?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
Solution
RedDragon
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S Phones

@userpW6672YneA wrote:

Thanx.

I have the student discount from myunidays and when i click samsung on their website  discount it directs me to official samsung order online and login from there

natashawhittaker
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Pursuing nursing major is often a complex process so that as a current nursing individual, I often have issues with writing different press. My writing competencies aren't very good and additionally, I'm often reduced in time, so it's more demanding to meet my deadlines. Then I decided to check over here and I found pro help straight away! I got an awesome report and was ultimately able to succeed, so don't hesitate and try it, too!

0 Likes
NicolaiParker
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones

The Student and Educator Discount Program provides valuable opportunities for students and educators to access educational resources at discounted prices. However, encountering an "account locked" message can be frustrating. It's essential for the program administrators to swiftly address and resolve such issues to ensure a smooth user experience. Unlocking accounts promptly and providing clear instructions for resolution will help maintain the program's credibility and support the educational journeys of students and educators alike.

0 Likes
NicolaiParker
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Education is a vital aspect of personal and professional growth, and the Student and Educator Discount Program plays a significant role in making it more accessible. However, when encountering an "account locked" message, it can be disheartening. Resolving such issues promptly is crucial to ensuring a seamless experience for program participants. By swiftly addressing and rectifying account lockouts, the program can continue to empower students and educators in their pursuit of knowledge and development.

0 Likes
NicolaiParker
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Education with Galaxy S phones opens up a world of possibilities. These devices empower students and educators with powerful tools and resources at their fingertips. With stunning displays, advanced processors, and intuitive features, Galaxy S phones enhance the learning experience. From accessing educational apps to collaborating on projects, these devices foster creativity and productivity. They bridge the gap between technology and education, enabling a seamless integration of digital learning in classrooms and beyond.

0 Likes
maksromanov2020
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

wow

0 Likes
maksromanov2020
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

The Student and Educator Discount Program account lock is an inconvenience for many, hindering access to valuable savings. However, there's hope! For those seeking assistance in crafting a stellar conclusion for their research paper, check out this resource: https://www.aresearchguide.com/write-conclusion-research-paper.html. It offers insightful tips and guidelines to leave a lasting impact on your academic work. Keep pushing forward, unlock opportunities, and excel!

Moses Matthews
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

i think this information will be useful for me

0 Likes