JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Thoughts about the Galaxy S10

(Topic created: 04-02-2019 09:40 PM)
MimiSaturn
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Hello! At the moment, I have a Note 8. For the most part, I really enjoy it. I've found myself falling for the 10, however. There are so many features that really make me question my loyalty to my 8, but I've also noticed Google music isn't as great (in my opinion!!) as apple music. 😖 Anyone have a 10? What are your thoughts- likes/ dislikes about it?

Thank you in advance!

7 Replies
SavagFoxx
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones

To be honest.. I have the S10 plus without a shout of a doubt I dont have any complaints about it.. Its functions are smooth, clean great pics. The phone honestly learns your habits on a day to day basics just to adapt for better every day life. if you have the note 8 just hold off till the note 10 comes out so you won't really lose the familiarity with the note set up system...

Solution
userHS8rPZuFBD
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Hi, first let me say I DO NOT have an S10 or S10 +, or S10e, but I have been doing a lot of research and I think there are some short comings !

I own an S8+, and I absolutely love it !! The S10 I feel has taken a step backwards as far as phone security goes! The retina scanner was dropped and replaced with cameras. The face unlock can be spoofed or hacked !

The fingerprint scanner can be spoofed or hacked ! I have seen clear examples on YouTube ! Personally, I will be glad when they bring back the retina scanner, I think it is the best security measure on my S8+ !! I believe your Note 8 has a retina scanner, if security is important to you please be aware ! Also, there seems to be a slight problem with the pre-installed screen protector causing a delay on the fingerprint scanner, but, if removed the fingerprint scanner seems to work a little faster !!

I really like Samsung phones a lot and the S10 family is a good one to partake in but there are some issues to think about !

LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I had a Note 8 which I traded in for a S10+. I have no regrets. The S10+ is a great phone and the battery life is incredible. 

GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S Phones

My opinion is I would wait for the Note 10 which would launch around the same time as the Note 9 and its suppose to be better than all of the phones

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like the post.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓ to Accept as Solution button.
0 Likes
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S Phones

"and its suppose to be better than all of the phones" -- This is heard about every new phone. 

0 Likes
MimiSaturn
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Thanks everyone! I'm sorry for the delay in my response, but for some reason I never got any notifications! 😡

I think I'm going to take the advice of waiting for a little bit. Who knows- I may fall madly in love with my 8! 😉

Thanks again!

0 Likes
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Or in love with the Note 10 which should be announced sometime around August 

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like the post.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓ to Accept as Solution button.
0 Likes