I dropped my phone into some water, retrieved quickly and dried out. Issue is the wifi calling is greyed and I'm getting notifications to insert sim card... please help.
Thank you for reaching out. I can certainly understand how important all features being accessible on our device can be and I would be happy to assist you further. As @user_ams007 stated we need to make sure the device is dried out completely. Please be careful with the rice as it may get stuck in the slots on your device.
Please know if the troubleshooting provided doesn't work a service repair will be required. Please feel free to reach out to us directly via one of the following options and include a link to this thread.
1. Facebook Messenger: http://m.me/samsungsupport
2. Twitter: https://twitter.com/messages/compose?recipient_id=18768513
3. Or you can use the following link below to request service. https://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/
4. UbreakIfix which is a Samsung Authorized walk-in service center: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/ubreakifix
5. Private message: https://bit.ly/3fbRevo
Please know if the device is found to have liquid damage, you would be responsible for the cost of the repair.
Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.