JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Bluetooth won't connect to my car anymore

(Topic created: 01-12-2021 09:55 AM)
user7ijkyXjdho
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20
I have the Galaxy S20 FE and I had no problem connecting to my car's Bluetooth. New software update was done on Friday 1/8 and ever since then, my phone doesn't connect to my car's Bluetooth anymore.
I've unpaired, reinstalled and anything else you can think of. My car is not compatible with Android Auto, so can't use that. 
I'm assuming there is some sort of glitch with the new software. I need this fixed!! I'm a real estate agent and my car is my office.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
DGM
Sun
Options
Galaxy S20

Go to settings/general management/reset/reset all setting   - - then select that & confirm choice;

do same as above but also do "reset network connections"....       select & confirm choice.

Before doing the above steps, unpair your bluetooth device, although doing above will unpair them anyway.

Good luck...

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you. - Thanks!

View solution in context

3 Replies
MATT100
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20
Try to talk to your carrier about it. Maybe it is a glitch from the security update.
0 Likes
Solution
DGM
Sun
Options
Galaxy S20

Go to settings/general management/reset/reset all setting   - - then select that & confirm choice;

do same as above but also do "reset network connections"....       select & confirm choice.

Before doing the above steps, unpair your bluetooth device, although doing above will unpair them anyway.

Good luck...

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you. - Thanks!

TajRobinson
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
This helped me, thanks!
0 Likes