JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

How do I change the picture on the Lock Screen

(Topic created: 01-12-2022 08:39 PM)
userwyn18zR4bi
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

I've been trying for days and weeks to change the picture on my s20 Android Samsung phone. I don't know the name of the screen if it's the lock screen if it's the display screen I don't know it's the one that only comes on if you turn your phone on and off using the third button on the right down at the bottom. It has a picture on it that I put on and I don't know how I put it on it's got the clock on it and it's got the date. How do I change this picture that I put on once I've been trying for hours and I go around and around in circles asking questions and not getting anywhere I don't even know the name of the screen to put in to ask question can anybody help me thank you Antoinette

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S20

Hello @userwyn18zR4bi, I totally understand! All the screen names are confusing! I am glad @DanG92263 was able to guide you in the right direction. Here are some articles that may help with your Lock Screen. 

Set up a Screen Lock on Your Galaxy phone

Control notifications on Your Galaxy phone

You can follow the steps provided by @likeheely to change the background picture.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

5 Replies
DanG92263
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S20
I think you're talking about the Always On Display.
0 Likes
userwyn18zR4bi
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

Dan gave me the answer I needed to go on, or rather to even get started.

He told me the name of the screen ALWAYS ON DISPLAY!!

If all the articles do not tell you what this screen is called you can't figure it out.

Thank you very much DAN

Now If I can figure out how to get rid of those tiny icons below the picture.

0 Likes
DanG92263
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S20
They're your notifications, I think
likeheely
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
on the home screen, tap and hold an empty space until a menu pops up on the screen. tap wallpapers, then tap lock screen.
Solution
SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S20

Hello @userwyn18zR4bi, I totally understand! All the screen names are confusing! I am glad @DanG92263 was able to guide you in the right direction. Here are some articles that may help with your Lock Screen. 

Set up a Screen Lock on Your Galaxy phone

Control notifications on Your Galaxy phone

You can follow the steps provided by @likeheely to change the background picture.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.