Original topic:

Missed calls unlocks screen

(Topic created: 08-08-2022 06:24 AM)
Members_Qo78dPM
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20

When I miss a call or hit snooze for alarm with the side "lock" button/key (old power button) on my S20FE, it now just fully unlocks my phone and it sits there with the home screen on until I lock it again. This began after the update. Also when connected to my car via Bluetooth, after making a call and hanging up the screen stays on. Restarting doesn't help. Phone is up to date. I do not use passcode to open home screen, just swipe... What's going on here? Tried everything and can't figure it out.

If I change the swipe to open security to a pin or passcode then the screen will stay locked after hitting the side key to snooze alarm or after a missed call. The screen will not wake automatically. When I change it back to swipe without any pin or passcode then it does open the home screen automatically. I've never used a pin or passcode and it would never open the home screen without swiping first. This started after the update. Found a few people after googling it with the same problem, mostly the S21. I'm using the S20. There is NO other setting to fix this unless I use a pin or password. I tried to submit a report to samsung with no response or help 😔

2 Replies
Mikes2
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20
Same glad I seen this thought was cuz me
Mikes2
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20
Mine seems to work once u set defaults enable data always n is getting them now n still using wifi calling ...amazing these thing are for sure...not full proof still messing but has been working hat pin everything pain tho but secure
0 Likes