Original topic:

S20 Ultra. All albums disappeared, after I unhide all

(Topic created: 12-04-2022 12:15 PM)
Andi1024
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S20

Hey guys after update I realized my pics not saving to SD card, had 'recents" up to over 1000 photos" so went to organize among my albums....A d all my albums weren't showing.... so I hit 3 dots in right corner, and hit " Show hidden albums" thank goodness more were there...and saved to SD still.... But when I went to move Recents to Camera " Camera album on SD card ALL MY ALBUMS Disappeared!! From my gallery. I am **bleep**g! How can I undo?? Don't have cloud for pics??? Any. Help so appreciate 🙏 ❤️ 

0 Likes
5 Replies
Bluebird66
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
Have you tried going into gallery, then 3 dots top right & then edit or try clicking the "hide albums," & see if that auto reverses it.
0 Likes
KennewickMan
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S20
I would also check the gallery trash. Open the gallery app, tap the 3 horizontal lines in the bottom right, and in the pop-up window, you'll see the trash can.
0 Likes
Andi1024
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S20
Once in the trash can they are just my trash photos, I am looking for 1285 photos and nameted/created albums. Again I ' moved' recently to camera folder which was saved to SD card. How would I restore albums and album names and photos..?? Any way?? Ty 🙏🙏
0 Likes
LauraRG
Comet
Options
Galaxy S20
OK so after update you can choose to select albums to show or turn off that option to show all your albums. Maybe this is the issue. And unfortunately if they are on SD card they do not back up to the cloud only on phone storage will they do that. Try above mentioned solution and let me know if they are there now.
0 Likes
Andi1024
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S20
Once in the trash can they are just my trash photos, I am looking for 1285 photos and nameted/created albums. Again I ' moved' recently to camera folder which was saved to SD card. How would I restore albums and album names and photos..?? Any way?? AGAIN ANY SUGGESTIONS, SWEATING, AUNT JUST PASSED... PICS CANT FIND ?? WOULD MOUNTING OR UNMOUNTING SD card do anything??
0 Likes