Original topic:

Upgrade to 22 ultra from 20+ worth it?

(Topic created: 04-02-2022 11:22 PM)
MaxJenkins
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20

Simple question... I have an s20 plus right now and wonder if it's worth the upgrade. My main focuses with a phone are camera, screen in daylight and battery life. 

6 Replies
krayzie15
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S20
The cameras are going to be better but from what I've been seeing, the battery life isn't terrible but people are expecting way more than it's capable of. I have a s21 ultra and decided not to upgrade. These phones are so good now I don't need a new phone every year
Keesma
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
I upgraded from the Note 20 ultra, to the s22 ultra, totally worth it.
0 Likes
floydvoid
Comet
Options
Galaxy S20
the 22U battery is no worse than the 21 or 20 after you get all the worthless apps put to bed.

the camera on my 22U is currently straight up smelly dog s**! and so is the sound that comes out of it. the sound on my 20 was amazing compared to this. there's other areas though that the 22 really shines for me like at work. it's lightning fast compared to the 20 and the spen being stored in the phone's so much more handy compared to the phone case that held the pen on my 21. that was more of an inconvenience in my personal experience...

this' just a few pros and cons from my experience. having owned both the 20 and 21 the 22 is not that much of an upgrade in my honest opinion. for work it's a blessing, but for just wasting time cruising the web i would of been better off keeping my 21...also the green 22U isn't green! it's a slick looking blue, but definitely not green. at least mine isn't. hope this helps
0 Likes
Diaboyos
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy S20
You'll lose the SD card if that's an issue.
0 Likes
bigjoe38
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
Camera is fantastic on the s22 ultra
0 Likes
MaxJenkins
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
Thank you all!