Original topic:

Amazing, 2 years and S21 Ultra still great!

(Topic created: 07-01-2022 07:28 PM)
Marquise1994
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

Almost nearly 2 years of having my galaxy s21 ultra and still no problems whatsoever. I absolutely love this phone.

11 Replies
The Burg
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21
I'm with you. I have an S21+ and it's a great phone, hasn't given me any problems. I've done every update and no apps or functions have ever broken. Amazes me considering all the complaints I've read about the S22's.
Marquise1994
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Right and the only thing different about the s22's that I've seen were the camera upgrades and the Spen,not much difference lol
0 Likes
userrRMXAgEpM2
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
I'm still on my Note 10+ 😅. It's pushing strong til this day. I used to upgrade every year thru the Shop Samsung app, but ever since the pandemic I've lost my desire to have the latest & greatest 😔. I always take great care of my electronics so even my current Note 10+ is still in great shape. Last phone with the Samsung physical MST band for wireless payment without NFC and 45 Watt super fast charger 2.0 which Samsung took out to save money 🙄, plus my phone still holds 90% of it's battery 3+ years later 😁. Only phone I've actually wanted to upgrade to is the Fold 3, but I still it's not ready as a daily driver at least for me personally.

Sorry for the "essay" 😮 💨Screenshot_20220702-011313_Device care.jpgScreenshot_20220702-011307_Settings.jpgScreenshot_20220702-011320_AccuBattery.jpg
Marquise1994
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
That's awesome! How is your note 10+ still working? I also have the note 10+ that's unlocked and was gonna give to my grandma but they said that phone no longer works!!!!!! And she loved that phone! What carrier are u using?
userrRMXAgEpM2
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
Man no lie it runs almost the same since I've got the phone and transferred my S10+ data onto this phone. I do perform routine maintenance because I'm a strickler to get the best performance out of my device 😂. I got my grandma on a Pixel 6 and it performs almost perfect for everything she needs, just the 6GBs of ram on Android is NOT enough for the average to new user who it's going to make sure apps and processes are closed fully.

I'm using T - Mobile for my carrier, but my Note 10+ is unlocked. Sadly this is the last year Samsung gives updates to the S10 & Note 10 series 😥, but Android 12(One UI 4.1) is running butter smooth on it. I think your grandma's or your carrier is lying to get money out of you to upgrade. The Note 10+ unlocked is running the latest Samsung and Android firmwares in the states for the 3 main carriers at least.
Marquise1994
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Oh wow,well I will try to get her on Verizon instead of at&t 😅
userrRMXAgEpM2
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
Lol yea just make sure IMEI is clean and you should be good. You can use this link: https://www.imei.info/ to check it and just pick the free option.Screenshot_20220710-230628_Chrome_53548_1657508788.jpg
0 Likes
DarkPhox
Comet
Options
Galaxy S21
I love mine too, plan to keep it for as long as I can, it does everything I want and I like the design of it too
Marquise1994
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Same here! Not much of a difference compared to the S22s! Like that's a waste of an upgrade just for the camera upgrades and the sSpen 😂😂
0 Likes