Original topic:

Experiencing all kinds of issues since the Android 12 Update

(Topic created: 11-27-2021 05:42 PM)
Kels777
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

Are any other Samsung users experiencing all kinds of issues since update? My wi-fi disconnects, my apps won't respond, my Watch 4 no longer connects to my 21 Ultra, MY PHONE IS SO SLOW. I have spent over an hour on phone with Verizon tier 2 tech support, and also Samsung tech support who blame each other. In the meantime I have $1500 worth in 2 devices that are not working and NOONE WILL HELP.

29 Replies
Batman3481
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
I have a note 21 ultra and I also have issues since the last update. A few different apps do not work right. Issues with Bluetooth not connecting right. And yes very slow also. It's also Verizon and I hate Verizon.
Kels777
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
I am so **bleep**, neither Verizon nor Samsung will help. They keep passing me back and forth! I'll co-sign the hating Verizon petition
timetracker2643
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21
I've been having an issue with the Bluetooth on the phone shutting down for a second before coming back. I'm on an S21 Ultra. This started happening after the update. Starting to wonder who's making the OS and how much beta testing they're doing? 🤔🤷‍:male_sign:
Kels777
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Exactly. Samsung and Google merger is a bust if you ask me!!
timetracker2643
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21
What merger, I never heard of anything like that
0 Likes
Kels777
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Samsung watches now run Google OS instead of Tizen, Samsung and Google are pretty much the same OS now for both platforms watches and phones
0 Likes
timetracker2643
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21
My watch still has Tizen, and ever since I got that update for my watch, the battery for my watch has NEVER been the same
Kels777
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
I wish my watch 4 had tizen still, it came with the Google OS though
0 Likes
timetracker2643
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21
Yeah, my watch is the Active 2 and still has Tizen, and I'm NOT liking that on my Active 2 at all
0 Likes