Original topic:

Google Pay still not working after updating to the official release of One UI 4

(Topic created: 11-28-2021 07:13 PM)
Koinu
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

Google Pay is still not working after updating to the official release of OneUI 4 on the S21 Ultra 5G.

Anyone else have this problem, or perhaps have found a way to fix it?
Options
Galaxy S21
Well one of them don't show up in your app drawer.Screenshot_20211124-231755_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20211124-231744_Settings.jpgScreenshot_20211124-231733_Settings.jpgScreenshot_20211124-232113_Samsung Members.jpg
0 Likes
SJohnson
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21
Google Pay seems to be working for me without any issues. Could I have your version number

0 Likes
userhIT6A95hwK
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
Thanks for checking. I'm not getting the error message any more, but I'll know when I try it out
usergSVv2btoqA
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21
Go to apps, Google Play Services, tap three dots upper rt hand corner, uninstall updates. Should wipe your cards and allow you to add them back. Worked for me.
0 Likes
userhIT6A95hwK
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
I cleared the cache for the app, as suggested by someone, and that worked
0 Likes
midimench
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S21
I thought Google Pay would start working with the final version of Android 12, but each credit card says its not setup. Any fixes out there? Still using Samsung Pay until we figure this **bleep** out. Update as of 7:55pm PST on November 29th, Google Pay started working on its own. Don't have a clue why.
cuboy29
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Same here
0 Likes
JHall
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
I'm having the same exact issue and trying to figure it out too SMH
0 Likes
userlGrZCfy3sV
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
Same problem. Anyone find a solution?
0 Likes
midimench
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S21
I've already tried the storage and cache flush, reboot solution I found on some forum, but to no avail. Even the uninstall, reinstall to save you guys some time didn't help. Last night, I wrote to Google support, and I'm waiting for their reply.