JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

New July update, phone calls not working model SM-G998B/DS

(Topic created: 07-04-2022 02:05 PM)
kandra23
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

I did the system update on my samsung s21 ultra July 2nd and now I cannot receive or make phone calls. I have tried everything and so has at&t what do I do? 

6 Replies
bill-e
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21

What is the phone part number?

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy S21 Ultra 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch3 (VZW)
0 Likes
kandra23
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Where do I find that information?
0 Likes
bill-e
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21

Settings->About Phone then post the model number.  

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy S21 Ultra 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch3 (VZW)
kandra23
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
SM-G998B/DS
0 Likes
Solution
bill-e
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21

That's what I was afraid of.  You have an international phone and we've had lots of users complaining about the same issue and we've not been able to suggest anything that fixes it.  This is a Samsung US forum so there is no Samsung support  for non-US phones.  You'll need to contact the regional Samsung for your region.  To determine what country your phone is for, use this link to determine the CSC code for your phone.  https://ihax.io/samsung-csc-codes/

Keep checking it with us in the event someone reports a way to fix this.

Bill
---
kandra23
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Thank you.
0 Likes