JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

[OFFICIAL] Samsung GalaxyS21 MEGA-THREAD

(Topic created: 01-14-2021 08:40 AM)
Samsung Dusty
Samsung Employee
Options
Galaxy S21

The all new Galaxy S21 family has arrived and we couldn't be more excited about our new flagship devices!

This is the *official* Galaxy S21 family reaction thread. What features do you like the most? Got any sneaky tips or tricks that might help out other users? Just want rave about the new device?

Drop all of your comments, reactions and speculations below! 

Screen Shot 2021-02-25 at 6.29.02 PM.png

Some quick highlights...

Galaxy S21/S21+

• New, vibrant colors
  • 12MP Rear Ultra-Wide Pro Camera System
  • 8GB RAM
  • Advanced chipset
  • Super fast 120Hz refresh rate
  • Up to 256 GB of internal storage
  • Available for purchase NOW!

Galaxy S21 Ultra

• Upgraded Quad Camera System
  • 108MP Camera Sensor
  • Bold new design
  • 5,000 mAh Battery Capacity
  • 6.8" Quad HD+ screen w/Dynamic AMOLED 2X Infinity O-Display
  • 12GB RAM
  • Available for purchase NOW!

Galaxy-S21-S21-plus_Infographic_main-768x1313.jpgGalaxy-S21-Ultra-Infographic_main-768x1313.jpg

More information: Galaxy S21/S21+, Galaxy S21 Ultra

-Samsung Team

416 Replies
Stephanie Nikki
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S21

We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Options
Galaxy S21

Thanks for passing this along. Recent events in the US have proven that cloud storage is neither safe nor secure. Also following the Christmas day explosion in Nashville TN many of my friends had no access to their cloud storage. I had FULL access to everything because it was on my SD card.

0 Likes
RedDragon
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21

I am hoping samsung will release other version of S21 ultra that supports SD card later this year =(

useriKMFR9Wd5T
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

I agree I just bought ordered 2 S21s and I am sending them back for an S20. If Samsung doesn't listen to its customers.  They did this cr*p before... don't be like crappy Apple and listen to your customers. As you lost a lot of $ with the Galaxy S6 and brought the SD slot the S7 in response to customer complaints. Until you can offer me a 1TB phone for the same cost as your 256gb, I do want excuses then for not having an SD slot..  Until you listen to your THOUSANDS of customers, I am sure that  I and others will work to de-promote the S21 going forward. 

RoryBreaker
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21

Why would Samsung remove Micro SD support for the S21? Are you guys crazy?????? This is a stupid idea! It takes next to no space to include a slot for a Micro SD Card & keep the storage option for those of us that want it.

Then Samsung only offers a max 512 GB storage option when S20 Micro SD supported up to a 2TB card, so what does Sammy want me to do with a 1TB card that I use with my S20? And I don't want to hear anything about a cloud...SMH!!!!

Many of us that buy the Ultra version of the Galaxy are POWER USERS and want as much storage as possible. There's obviously going to be complaints about no SD card, is this ultimately going to be worth it Sammy? 

If LG, One Plus, Sony or other maker really gets it together I (and I'll assume others) will be jumping ship...at least until Sammy realizes how dumb this was like they did with the S6.

Samsung stop trying to make an iphone...Yeah we noticed you're following Apple step by step...no charger? C'mon!

crisc84104
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21

exactly

Echo808
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21

Yup. Im sticking with my S20 Ultra. We'll see what the Note 21 or S22 will do.

floydvoid
Comet
Options
Galaxy S21

very disappointed with samsung on this decision... i'm not a fan of that cloud storage bull neither.

SelfProclaimedBest
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S21

get an adapter for it and use it via the USB transfer file to external storage prolly, since I'm pretty sure they are getting rid of the the card port entirely since it'll have a built in esim you can use on any network and if they keep the sim slot, then that allows for two separately connected, lines on one device, since its the 5g capable of doing way I'm guessing? they need to make internal room perhaps for that esim maybe? I've never had an issue with storage space and my current note ultra I have is the only phone I've purchased more then 100 gb option. I've always used external an only connected when transferring stuff so I don't have issues if the phone and drive gets corrupt and made useless.

0 Likes
Samsung_t12CchH
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21

Well a lot of us expect more from our phones. Unless Samsung makes a 2TB HD phone, this will not work for those of us, like me that have replaced their computers with their phones and don't want the slowness of unloading GBs of graphic arts jobs onto a cloud (which would take a ridiculously long time to upload) multiple times a day to try to make due with a tiny, inadequate HD.