JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

[OFFICIAL] Samsung GalaxyS21 MEGA-THREAD

(Topic created: 01-18-2021 11:50 PM)
Samsung Dusty
Samsung Employee
Options
Galaxy S21

The all new Galaxy S21 family has arrived and we couldn't be more excited about our new flagship devices!

This is the *official* Galaxy S21 family reaction thread. What features do you like the most? Got any sneaky tips or tricks that might help out other users? Just want rave about the new device?

Drop all of your comments, reactions and speculations below! 

Screen Shot 2021-02-25 at 6.29.02 PM.png

Some quick highlights...

Galaxy S21/S21+

• New, vibrant colors
  • 12MP Rear Ultra-Wide Pro Camera System
  • 8GB RAM
  • Advanced chipset
  • Super fast 120Hz refresh rate
  • Up to 256 GB of internal storage
  • Available for purchase NOW!

Galaxy S21 Ultra

• Upgraded Quad Camera System
  • 108MP Camera Sensor
  • Bold new design
  • 5,000 mAh Battery Capacity
  • 6.8" Quad HD+ screen w/Dynamic AMOLED 2X Infinity O-Display
  • 12GB RAM
  • Available for purchase NOW!

Galaxy-S21-S21-plus_Infographic_main-768x1313.jpgGalaxy-S21-Ultra-Infographic_main-768x1313.jpg

More information: Galaxy S21/S21+, Galaxy S21 Ultra

-Samsung Team

416 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S21

that's why I still keep my note10plus

ajkri
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

well said . I am in the similar situation If I do not get MST and Microsd support I am gng back to Iphone .

Ant23jr
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

I'm very disappointed in Samsung for getting rid of the SD card on the new S21. One of the best things we had over Apple or the other up in coming Android devices. Having expandable memory should be a core feature that should never go away. I hope I'm not alone.   

Ant23jr
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

I'm happy to hear that. I hope the leadership sees this and realize there mistake.

userAAdBZYXOiY
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

No headphone jack no new S phone. Been customer in S5 but no longer.

Ekamek
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S21

Hasn't had a headphone jack/port in years. As convenient as it may be when there is no Bluetooth, it is far behind us now except on LG if you can deal with software update problems.

useru1ceY3BEJG
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

They have removed the memory expansion in the new S21 lineup I am personally looking for another brand at this time that continues to allow for an SD card for if nothing else backing up  The internal memory. Needless to say there will be no more Samsung phone upgrades for me until they resolve the memory expansion problem.

St3v3C
Sun
Options
Galaxy S21

if backing up is what you're worried about, you can always backup to the computer by simple USB cable. I agree, doing away with the sd card doesn't keep with users' preferences, but rarely do you find a company that cares about such mundane things as their customer base.

Holmessr86
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S21

It's not just backing up, it's expanding your storage to whatever you want and being able to take your storage with you as well. Also you can move lots of apps to the external storage, giving you more room for the internal space. And not everyone likes to back up to the cloud as that can get hacked into, SD cards can be encrypted and are very secure.

corvette72778
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21

Who says micro SD is mundane? You? It's not mundane. Its a huge loas. I guarantee they bring it back. It won't be enough for me if they do with the permanent loss of MST.