Original topic:

Quick share couldn't receive file, has been notified and can send again

(Topic created: 09-26-2022 03:25 AM)
Members_PRI92Bw
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

Hi, am very frustrated with samsung, quick share is not working and have tried everything, it stays in preparing and after some seconds it sends the error message (couldn't receive file, has been notified and can send again). It is between my s21 fe and tab s7 fe, it worked before but all of a sudden stopped working for months now and haven't been able to find a solution online, can somebody help?, have already reset network setting, factory reset and everything. Nearby share does work, so think is nothing wrong with the hardware. Thank you in advance.

5 Replies
userSo7g5EsOYx
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
Every time I try to share with quickshare from my S22 Ultra it fails.  It sees the other phone and it says connecting, but then it fails.  It never connects to the other phone.  I have tried to connect to my friends S22 Ultra and my wife's A42 and it always fails.  Anyone have any ideas how to solve this?
DanG92263
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy S21
Both phones have to have Quick Share turned on.
0 Likes
userSo7g5EsOYx
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
They do
0 Likes
Jeff231
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
make sure that both devices are up to date for Quickshare to work, and ensure Bluetooth is on. some reason mine fails unless i have My Files updated to the lastest. if it still fails, try using Quickshare without WiFi connected, effectively using Bluetooth only.
0 Likes
userSo7g5EsOYx
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
Everything is up to date and have tried all of that. This is very frustrating.
0 Likes