Original topic:

Receiving an error code "please connect to a network"

(Topic created: 09-05-2021 06:06 PM)
Natalie17449
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

On my Samsung s21 5g at the bottom on my screen it will say "please connect to a network" or something like that even though I am connected and the wifi is working fine. why does it keep saying this and how can I make it stop? it happens on no matter what wifi I'm connected to. it's not necessarily a huge problem, it's just annoying to have it happen so often.

9 Replies
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21
You may want to consider completing resetting your network settings, then try installing Google carrier services and then reboot your phone
redamath
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
How to reboot the phone? And I did all that the resetting I even reset the phone all the way.
0 Likes
redamath
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
And my phone is a ultra
0 Likes
redamath
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
The Samsung s21 ultra.
0 Likes
TaylorLauren
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
I'm also having this issue and did a network reset and restart. It still pops up and is annoying but everything seems to be working fine. Let me know if you found a solution! Mine has been happening for over a month now.
redamath
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Mine is doing the same thing I completely reset my phone all the way in sept 26 now on Oct 11 I saw it pop up this afternoon at the bottom of my screen I wonder why this keep doing that SAMSUNG PLEASE HELP US THIS IS REALLY BOTHERSOME!!!!! REALLY ANNOYING.
0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S21

Thank you for reaching out. I can certainly understand how frustrating it can be when an error code repeatedly pops up. This sounds like it could be an issue with your SIM card. I would recommend reaching out to your carrier and trying another SIM card with your device. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
Badamsss
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
What if you've already replaced your Sim card recently?
0 Likes
SamsungQue
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S21

I can see how this issue can be frustrating. If you have already have swapped out your sim card I would try putting your phone in safe mode. If that doesn't work then I would recommend you contact your service provider.

0 Likes