Original topic:

S21 Ultra - Some questions

(Topic created: 06-28-2022 12:27 AM)
jintogens
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

Hi,

I preordered the S21 Ultra at my local Samsung store. I still can decide (until it arrives) which one i will keep. S21 Ultra with 512gb/16 Ram or 256/12 Ram, Black or Silver colors.

So, is 16gb Ram overkill? 512gb storage is sweet but not vital.

Would the 512gb / 16 Ram have worse battery life than the 256gb / 12 Ram? (Because of more components eating up battery???)

I'm switching from a Note 10 Plus with 256gb /12 Ram.

Anyone with the Phantom Black noticed scratches on the back after weeks of use? I'm asking because I'm afraid that, it get scratched very easily. The Silver version would be better to hide those scratches.

Has the S Pen from the S21 Ultra a low latency like a Note 20 Ultra? Today i have 46ms latency... if I remember correctly, with the Note 10. So any improvement would be great, since I use the S Pen a lot.

Thanks in advance for any info.

3 Replies
Options
Galaxy S21
The S21 doesn't come with a spen
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S21
You also can't pre-order the S21, that came out last year, so the pre-order doesn't even exist
0 Likes
krayzie15
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S21
Samsung doesn't even offer the s21 ultra anymore. It's not on their website. I have a s21 ultra and the spen for it is fine and I have a crack on my back screen but that's because I dropped it with no case . U will be fine with scratches. And did u mean u ordered a s22 ultra
0 Likes