JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

S21 camera opening on lock/unlock?

(Topic created: 01-23-2022 09:20 AM)
userjaUJBqxOjK
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

When I lock or unlock my phone, the camera opens. I cant figure out how to disable this 

Thank you

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Lizzy326
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
If you haven't found it yet it's under 'advanced features' in settings. Under side key it gives you a quick launch option for the camera. I have mine as opening Bixby. You should be able to navigate it from the advanced features depending upon what key you use to lock and unlock your phone.

View solution in context

4 Replies
TheOgSeth
Comet
Options
Galaxy S21
It should be in settings menu I believe
0 Likes
Solution
Lizzy326
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
If you haven't found it yet it's under 'advanced features' in settings. Under side key it gives you a quick launch option for the camera. I have mine as opening Bixby. You should be able to navigate it from the advanced features depending upon what key you use to lock and unlock your phone.
userjaUJBqxOjK
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
Seems like this helped thank you!. I was not pressing the button twice, just once to lock it or unlock it but the camara was opening also...thanks again
usereQwrjFGKWR
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Mine is doing the same thing. Suddenly opens every time I touch the power button to open the phone. It's doing it with a single tap, not a double. I can turn off the quick access altogether but then I can't quick access my camera when I need it. Seems like an error in the latest update.