Original topic:

Where is motion photo video function?

(Topic created: 12-09-2023 09:40 PM)
ProtectandMask
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

Why did the new update remove it and how to get it back . I absolutely hate these new changes they're both an eye sore and a nuisance 

15 Replies
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21
Motion video is still there. It does have a little different icon. See my screenshot. 1702187328536.jpg
ProtectandMask
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
it no longer has the motion picture button on pictures taken with the front camera
0 Likes
LongHiker
Options
Galaxy S21
The button is there using the front camera on my devices. Are you using portrait mode? Motion is not available for that.
0 Likes
ProtectandMask
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
nope just regular old front photo button is there but there's nothing in gallery it's completely removed
0 Likes
LongHiker
Options
Galaxy S21

@ProtectandMask Have you tried resetting the camera? You can reset by opening the camera, clicking the gear icon, and then clicking Reset settings. 

0 Likes
ProtectandMask
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
nope nothing works honestly none of the updates are good
0 Likes
OKpic
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
But it doesn't work anymore..
0 Likes
Juniperbug
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
I'm having the same problem. Spent 47 minutes on the phone with someone from Samsung who sounded as though she was talking underwater. I couldn't understand 90% of what she was saying. She got access to my phone and was changing all kinds of settings on the camera that had nothing to do with the motion photo. I finally hung up because she told me to go to UBreak I Fix. Big help!!! NOT.
ProtectandMask
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
I'm not sure that was actually a Samsung consultant...
0 Likes