How do you remove pictures from secure folder 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S22
Open your secure folder select the pictures you want to remove and click on the 3 dots bottom right labeled more and select remove from secure folder

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like the post.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓ to Accept as Solution button.

View solution in context

27 Replies
Solution
GaryB82
Options
Galaxy S22
Open your secure folder select the pictures you want to remove and click on the 3 dots bottom right labeled more and select remove from secure folder

If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓ to Accept as Solution button.
02ceee
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
I cant even open the folder to get to the pictures. Idk what to do. You open secure folder through the gallery correct?
Options
Galaxy S22
You need to access your secure folder and then tap on your secure folder gallery first. Select the photos you want then select to move them out of your secure folderScreenshot_20220820-202652_Secure Folder_1307_1661052412.jpgScreenshot_20220820-202725_Gallery_1308_1661052445.jpg
0 Likes
GaryB82
Options
Galaxy S22

Yes you open the gallery which is inside of the secure folder then select the images and then click the more option bottom right corner and select remove from secure folder

02ceee
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
I can open the gallery. How do I get secure folder from there
0 Likes
02ceee
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
The photo on the right is the one I can not get to. I appreciate your help. How do I get there.
0 Likes
02ceee
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
Ok I got in . The pictures are gone. Omg. Now what. Thanks for your help. I have no idea where to find the photos.
0 Likes
GaryB82
Options
Galaxy S22
Once you removed the pictures from the secure folder they moved back to your regular gallery

02ceee
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
They weren't there when I opened the folder
0 Likes