JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

My S22 Ultra came Spenless

(Topic created: 03-22-2023 05:34 PM)
Gapefiller
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22

I have galaxy S22 Ultra for almost a year and love it! When I got the phone I noticed it had a huge hole on the bottom. Couple days later my buddy came over in which is more phone savvy then I was checking out my new phone and asked me where the S pen was. I had no clue what he was talking about until he explained it was suppose to come with the phone it was like a stylus pen. I was unaware that this model was suppose to have one an that was the hole for on the bottom. Apparently my phone came without one and not sure how to get one but imagine it would be covered under warranty or something but the shops I stopped in and asked they said they couldn't just give me a new Spen, how do I go about to get this S pen?

8 Replies
Patriot1776USA
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S22
I would go back to where you bought the phone and see what they can do. And if they can't do anything, then you will just need to buy one if you want. And I would check out Samsung, and Best buy on that
Gapefiller
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
Are you aware of there price? I shouldnt have to buy one either if its suppose to come with one. My phone was sent in the mail to me.
Patriot1776USA
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S22
Sorry I don't know the prices
0 Likes
UnicornCassie
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
Call who you bought it from and explain to them what you just did here. If it's supposed to come with one, then it's their job to replace it. Or samsungs job, one of the two. And don't let them tell you "it's been so long, you should've told us when you first got it" you tell them you didn't know and it's their job to fix this. Don't let them bully you. I didn't know the s22 had the built in pen. I thought it was only the s23 ultra. That's what I just got and I love it. So yeah call who you got the phone from and have them replace it.
Gapefiller
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
I guess Samsung Idk what number to call!
0 Likes
floydvoid
Comet
Options
Galaxy S22
If you've had the phone for a year and just now realized you don't have an spen you probably clicked it by accident and it fell out a long time ago. Samsung Shop sells replacements for 50 bucks, but I've seen them sell cheaper on the site from time to time.Screenshot_20230321_172811_Shop Samsung_1000001047_1679434091.jpg
Gapefiller
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
Ouch, no it literally did not have one when I opened the box, I wouldve noticed it seeing Im OCD clean freak!
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S22

Hello Gapefiller, welcome to the Samsung Community.  I understand you have realized your S22 Ultra is missing a Spen. A Spen can be purchased online at www.samsungpart.com or by phone at J&J International at 1(800)627-4368. 

0 Likes