Original topic:

One UI 5 no number pad to unlock, fingerprint unlock issues, can't close YT PIP, lag, keyboard gone

(Topic created: 11-27-2022 01:26 PM)
RickyHdz
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22

I have the T Mobile Version of the S22 Ultra, since the update a month ago I've had some issues for example I turn on screen when swipe to open to enter pin it doesn't show the numer pad to input pin and it only shows background or when I turn on screen and use fingerprint it does the same thing. I sometimes swipe up from the bottom it goes to home screen. 

Another thing is when I had youtube video in PIP I couldn't close the pip window tried going into to youtube app will not fully screen and wouldn't let oper other apps. I force close the youtube app.

I've had some lag or slow issues with the device too. When these issues happen if I want to force close the app the pop window you get to force close won't pop up unless you swipe up from the bottom if you have swipe gesture. 

I also get the keyboard issue for example I your in app with search option the keyboard won't show up for you to type. 

I've been a samsung user for years and never had these issues. I have had these issues since the android 13/one ui 5 update. I have cleared partition cache, repair apps and factory reset the phone once. 

7 Replies
KennewickMan
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S22
Try downloading the Good Guardians app from the Galaxy Store and running the Galaxy App Booster module. Restart after running the module and test it out. LMK if this helps! GL!
RickyHdz
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
I have followed what you said I'll give it a few days and see what happens
RickyHdz
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
After a week of using the phone after what you recommeded me to do, I had a update which was a little weird since I had already updated the phone a week before and aftera week of using the phone regularly I keep having the same issues.
KennewickMan
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S22
OK, after this last update, try the reboot, cache, and repair trio again. If you still have no luck after, then take it in or send it to an authorized Samsung repair shop and let them have at it.
RickyHdz
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
Thank you for replying again, I will re-do this again. If it still does it I will contact the carrier since its on a plan as I just got it in the beginning of October hope I they can get me a replacement
KennewickMan
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S22
GL!
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S22

This advice is given frequently, but is definitely overused. I would recommend looking at other replies to get the help you need.

0 Likes