Original topic:

Paying for Samsung themes with no sound

(Topic created: 06-23-2022 10:12 AM)
usert2C698yWcT
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22

I'm totally okay paying devs for their work! But these people asking over 2$ for Themes, that don't even have sounds? 

Echo Visual charges over 2$ (which I think 2$ should be maximum) but at least they're high quality and usually have ALL sounds changed to match the Theme too! 
 But devs asking for money? You need 4k, high quality and all sounds before you'll get 2$ from me! And if you did this.... you'd sell three times as much! 
5 Replies
Oxford
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S22
As a consumer, you have the choice to either buy, or not to buy.
usert2C698yWcT
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22
Well thank you...Captain Obvious! Lol my point is if the devs want more people to buy their Themes? Then make high-quality and take the time to put sounds in.... but charging 2.49 and 2.99 for half **bleep** done Themes?!? No you're not going to make money like that.... believe me I buy a lot of Apps Themes .... my S22Ultra 5g 526gb is wrapped in Whitestone Glass and Samsung cases, Casteify cases etc... its not about not wanting to spend $! It's trying to let the developers know, if they put in the work? They'll get their 2$ but when you try to get greedy and don't bring the quality? It's a waste of time!
Oxford
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S22
I bet you buy a Starbucks every day and never think about how much you spend for that.
0 Likes
usert2C698yWcT
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22
Actually no.... I could careless about **bleep** Starbucks! Point is there's a cut off point to what devs should charge! And they're adding and adding more money! But not product! If ya'll are happy about that... keep scrolling! Clearly you don't buy anything on your phones!
Cleetus
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22
This is a legitimate question the post is asking. Why should I pay 2 plus dollars for a theme that is nothing more than a wallpaper and almost stock icons.

Starbucks really sucks the Llama's **bleep**.
Dutch Brothers coffee is the best choice. 😂🤣