JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Photos not syncing with previous photos app from LG?

(Topic created: 09-16-2022 09:36 PM)
DumboLover
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22

I previously owned an LG. Samsung is kind of a different world to me. Anyone else having similar issues with Samsung photo not syncing with your previous photo app?

If so, or even if you have heard of this, how do I get all photos to go to my previous photo app?
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
johnnyboiii
Comet
Options
Galaxy S22
Hello,

Samsung has an app called Smart Switch (in the playstore or Galaxy store). Install the app on both devices and this should allow you to transfer all the data from your old LG phone to your new Samsung phone. Hope this helps.

View solution in context

0 Likes
4 Replies
Solution
johnnyboiii
Comet
Options
Galaxy S22
Hello,

Samsung has an app called Smart Switch (in the playstore or Galaxy store). Install the app on both devices and this should allow you to transfer all the data from your old LG phone to your new Samsung phone. Hope this helps.
0 Likes
johnnyboiii
Comet
Options
Galaxy S22
This is what you will look for. Screenshot_20220917_012802_Galaxy Store_1000000584_1663392570.jpg
0 Likes
DumboLover
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
Thanks for the help! I have heard of it. Before I do it, as if I'm expecting you to be the wizard of
technology, I have Google photos along with the Samsung photos and want all photos kept in Google. Will it work with that?
0 Likes
johnnyboiii
Comet
Options
Galaxy S22
There is no way to disable samsung gallery but you can simply use Google photos and it will sync with your gallery.