JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

RCS on Samsung messages

(Topic created: 03-15-2023 03:07 PM)
Danocraig
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
Does anyone know if the Samsung messages app suport RCS? I know the Google messages app does. Thank u!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
CezarX
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
I using T-Mobile and according to Samsung customer service, the carrier need to make it happen. So its depend what carrier you are using. You can ask them directly.

View solution in context

6 Replies
Solution
CezarX
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
I using T-Mobile and according to Samsung customer service, the carrier need to make it happen. So its depend what carrier you are using. You can ask them directly.
Danocraig
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
I read an article said that it doesn't matter about the carrier now. I use Verizon but I have unlocked phone. But I will call Verizon and ask them. Ty
0 Likes
CezarX
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
I know it didnt matter which carrier you have if you're using Google Messages (RCS). But, with Samsung Messages, this is what i was told by Samsung Customer Service.

Once you find out, could you let me know? I want to see who is right, the carrier or Samsung Customer Service.

Thanks!
Danocraig
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
I will! Ty!
Philly76
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
Google messages has RCS.
0 Likes
Peedi80
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
I called T-mobile they transferred me to samsung was told they couldn't do it remotely so they sent me to best buy , best buy had no idea did all the steps I did told me call samsung , Samsung told me call Tmobile , Tmobile said its a samsung problem I call Samsung again they told me factory reset my phone all for nothing because still didn't work so i guess we're stuck using google if you want RCS but i dont want to use google no bueno